Fri, May 01|
COVID-19 Support - Canada Summer Jobs Program
Time & Location
May 01, 2020, 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
About the Event
iBank Digital is looking for a part-time developer. If you love to be part of a team and would like to work in a flexible environment and enjoy communication with other departments to complete projects, you should contact us about this role.
Job Title: Young Professional Associate in Application and Digital Data Management
- Assist and develop and execute App development plans with development team.
- Plan and manage the project and provide regular updates
-Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project deliveries are within allotted budget and timelines.
- Ensure quality assurance and deployment and test on target environments before getting alive
- Assist development team on user interface prototyping
- Assist development team on WordPress site development and user registration
- Assist development team to integrate our partners site using cookie and URL redirects
- Analyse market trends and provide solutions.
1+ year of software development experience
Excellent programming skill with blockchain experience
We are using SLIDO ( slido website) for the discussion to allow you to submit questions. You can do this in your internet browser or on your phone and go to the website slido.com and the password for today is #icashrewards_student
About Digital One Asset Corp. (“Digital One”):
Established in 2019, Digital One delivers Blockchain and Al-powered investment solutions for enterprises. We work from a well-defined, intelligence-based product or service to tailor-made services based on the specific needs of our clients and deploy Digital Marketing, Blockchain or Artificial Intelligence to advance our clients’ business impact and inspire new innovations in their markets. We focus on providing solutions to four key sectors: consumer loyalty, tourism and hospitality, fintech, and data analytics.